High Security Air Filter
(Lifa HS 3G Filter)
The LIFA High Security Filter system is specifically designed to provide protection against both biological and chemical agents.
- Efficient filtration system – >99.999% for 0.1 µm sized particles
- High filtration efficiency for gases >99.999%
- Equipped with the tested and proven nanoelectric UV light
- LIFA 3G Filter acts as a pre-filter to extend the service life of the active carbon filter
- NBC active carbon filters can be tailormade to protect against various types of gaseous contaminants
What kind of indoor air do you want to breathe?
“Clean” air brought in from outside to freshen indoor air brings with it lots of invisible impurities: nitrogen
emissions from traffic, allergens and VOCs.
The problem is that generally available filters are not
sufficient to remove such impurities from indoor air.
LIFA is the only solution for high protection with low pressure loss
Though it is possible to achieve a degree of protection from airborne contaminants with conventional
air filtration, the normal particulate air filters in HVAC systems are nevertheless quite inefficient
against possible biological attacks and they do not protect at all against vapours or gases. The gases
and vapours typical of chemical attacks require adsorbent filters (i.e. activated carbon or other
sorbent-type media) and upgrading a conventional filtration system is not as simple as merely replacing
a low-efficiency filter with a higher efficiency one. This is because conventional higher efficiency
particle filters have a high pressure loss that results in airflow reduction and inadequate ventilation,
with potentially serious repercussions for indoor air quality. LIFA’s innovative high efficiency, low
flow resistance air filtration system offers the only cost-effective and powerful method of protection
against biological and chemical attacks.
Loading with diesel exhaust fumes challenge concentration 1 mg/m3
Conventional particle filters have dramatically high pressure loss
compared to LIFA’s solution with pressure loss close to zero.
The multi-stage filtration consists of 3G Filter, which removes most
of the particulate and gaseous pollutants. Then the polluted air passes through another 3G filter,
which retains the finest impurities, solid and liquid as well as radioactive particles. Optional ultraviolet
(UV) lights are used to destroy bacteria collected on the particle filter media. The air flows then through
the NBC activated carbon filter, which can adsorb gases by physical and chemical action. A centrifugal fan
compensates the pressure drop caused by all filters. The Lifa 3G Filter is used as a pre-filter to reduce
clogging and loading of the NBC-filter thus allowing continuous protection of the occupants.
High Security Mobile in Army command tent
Specifications of Lifa High Security Air Filter
- 3G High Security Air Filter units that can be moved
- with blower/fan
- buildings etc.
LIFA HS M 3G 450
LIFA HS K 3G 450
|Size (exterior) mm
|3G Filter bag mm
||particle/active carbon 450*450*293
||particle/active carbon 450*450*400
||0,225 kW 2700 1/min
|3G Filter bag mm
||particle/active carbon 450*450*93
||particle/active carbon 450*450*200
|2. filter mm
||200 l/s (app.)
||400 l/s (app.)
||99,99% / 99,99%
||99,99% / 99,99%
- Filtration solutions are equipped either with fixed stump (model k)
or wheels (model m)
- System can be installed as an integrated part of the ventilation system or as a separate unit to filtrate and circulate indoor air
- System (model k) can work simultaneously as an as an integrated part of the ventilation system and as a unit to filtrate and circulate indoor air
- When system is installed as a part of the ventilation system, there is no prefiltrer
- System has an own blower in each unit
- System has to be connected to electricity
- System is equipped also with NBC carbon filter
- Filtration efficiency has been measured for particles (> 0,1 µm) and gases
- UV-light can be installed as an accessory
- Systems are EMC protected
- When the system is equipped with UV-ligths then the letters UV will be added to the end of product name